The Caravan Man is an Approved Workshop
Why the Approved Workshop Scheme ?
Approved Touring Caravan & Motorhome Servicing
The Approved Workshop Scheme is a joint enterprise between the NCC (National Caravan Council), The Caravan Club and The Camping and Caravanning Club. It is the benchmark for motorhome and touring caravan servicing.
You know it is important to look after your tourer or motorhome, but when you have work done, you want to be sure that your vehicle has been serviced by trained and experienced professionals. The solution is to use an Approved Workshop.
There are hundreds of fixed and mobile Approved Workshops across the UK. In order to be accepted on to the Scheme, all workshops must pass an annual inspection by a team of independent assessors and must comply with the Scheme's rigorous standards. So you'll know that the right things are done, by the right people and to a high standard.
For your peace of mind, always use an Approved Workshop to service your touring caravan or motorhome.
Why the Approved Workshop scheme
How do you know that your vehicle will be serviced by properly trained and experienced people?
Approved Workshops are run by fully qualified caravan and motorhome servicing professionals. There are around 365 mobile and fixed base workshops in the scheme across the UK.
Using an Approved Workshop gives you peace of mind that the technician working on your tourer or motorhome is qualified to the required standards. They will normally guarantee all repairs for a minimum of six months and take all reasonable steps to protect the validity of any unexpired warranties.
Along with the requirements for technicians, each workshop must also meet high standards of competency (the formal qualifications of the technician) and comply with an industry Code of Practice. This means that all Approved Workshops will:
- Display a detailed list of prices and labour rates
- Provide an estimate for any additional servicing or repair work over £150
- Give a realistic estimated time for completion and collection
- Use genuine spare parts where available
- Ensure all work is carried out using skill, care and professional judgement
- Always provide you with a check list of work done
- Not start work without your express authority
- Contact you for authority to continue if additional work is identified
- Notify you in writing of faults which are not rectified, with an honest assessment of the urgency of the repairs required.
Ring for a quote on 07554 663815 or 01603 712700
email: [email protected]
The Conifers, Orchard Close, Blofield Heath, Norwich